Benefits of Madden
Madden provides comprehensive staffing services beyond filling immediate staffing needs, including analysis of current and future staffing needs, providing additional human resources services, helping companies navigate and avoid employment pitfalls, and actively matching skills and personalities to the right job opportunities. Madden reduces companies’ time in finding qualified labor by prescreening applicants, actively reviewing needs to confirm they are being met, assisting companies with developing employees and training, and continually communicating to identify and address needs proactively.
You focus on your business while we find the talent to support you
- Database of over 3000 craftsmen in the local area with computerized tools that help us find the right skill sets within this pool.
- Personal connections with community colleges, Military, Worksource locations, and other workforce training providers to find new talent.
- Coordinated social media strategy to reach candidates beyond traditional advertising.
- Access to broad based and specialized online recruiting services.
You don’t have to look at the people who aren’t a fit for you job
- More than 95% of our placements are successful.
- We specialize in construction, manufacturing and facility maintenance trades and screen through hundreds of resumes daily to find the best candidates in these fields..
- Candidates complete an Insight Behavioral screen prior to interview which weeds out 15% of applicants who have propensity to engage in bad behaviors, including drug/alcohol use, workers comp fraud, theft and lack of dependability.
- In office screening includes one-on-one interview, safety test, and computerized skills testing, and is followed up by reference checks for qualified candidates.
- We drug screen and background check our candidates, according to your policies.
You control your staffing costs and can react quickly to meet your production needs
You tell us what you need, when and where, and we take care of the rest. As a result, you never have high level employees that are “pushing broom” to keep busy in slow times and can avoid overtime burnout when addressing high production needs.
You eliminate costs and hassles of payroll processing, healthcare benefits, unemployment claims, and handling workers comp/back to work strategies.
You choose the solutions that work for you!
Quick turnaround temporary assignments (vacation coverage, leaves, short term production needs).
Temp-to-hire where employee remains on our payroll for 90 days prior to hire (evaluation period to make sure they are the right fit and your production needs are real).
Direct hire to attract candidates who may be passive job seekers and/or incorporate into your team more quickly.
You will love our customer service!
You have one assigned recruiter who will be your main point of contact and will customize communication to your needs. They will be in touch as often as you want, via phone, email or text.
You can invite your recruiting staff to visit your site to understand your unique business needs so that they can find the right skills match AND culture match for the position.
We treat your problems as our own. If there is ever a service challenge, it will be addressed quickly and professionally so that we can keep serving you for the long term!
And there’s more!
We are locally owned and connected to the communities we support. We keep the revenues here.
We treat our employees right! While on our payroll, employees have access to quality health insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) program and referral bonus and safety incentives.
We are Certified Women Business Enterprise. Partnering with us will give you access to set asides and help meet your Diversity Goals.