- You will be required to fill out and submit an application.
- Your application will be reviewed by one of our recruiters and if you meet our hiring criteria, we will have you come in for a face to face interview.
- You will participate in safety training, including watching a safety video and take a follow up test to determine your safety awareness and knowledge.
- You will be asked to take a brief integrity testing questionnaire.
- We will review the documentation of your certifications and licenses to ensure your qualifications are up-to-date.
- We will interview you to evaluate your application, as well as to assess your skills and discuss your placement options.
- For key skills that are difficult to assess through the interview, you will be asked to undergo additional skills testing.
- We use our state-of-the-art computer database to facilitate searches that will provide the best correlation between your experience and skills, and available job openings.
- Once we place you in an opening, we will follow-up with you and the employer to ensure complete satisfaction.
Orientation for New Employees
Once you have been selected for assignments, you will undergo an orientation regarding the standards and processes established by Madden.
During the orientation process, we will review:
- Drug-Free Workplace Education
- Benefits and Compensation
- Policies and Procedures
- Instruction on Workplace Safety
- Instruction on Workplace Etiquette
- Workers' Compensation Procedures
During the orientation, we can also answer any questions you may have about working with us.